Glide the eyeliner along the lash line Be sure to close the cap tightly to prevent the formula from drying out
• Using the nude shade in your waterline will give you the appearance of larger eyes
• Smudge the black or brown shade on your lid using a brush to create a smoky eye.
1. Remove the end cap from the pencil
2. Place the pencil lead into the sharpener
3. Rotate the pencil or the sharpener to re-shape the tip of your pencil into the perfect point
Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isohexadecane, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Silica, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Flower Extract, Chrysanthemum Coccineum Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate