Glide the eyeliner along the lash line Be sure to close the cap tightly to prevent the formula from drying out
• Using the nude shade in your waterline will give you the appearance of larger eyes
• Smudge the black or brown shade on your lid using a brush to create a smoky eye.
1. Remove the end cap from the pencil
2. Place the pencil lead into the sharpener
3. Rotate the pencil or the sharpener to re-shape the tip of your pencil into the perfect point
Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Synthetic Wax, Polyethylene, Isododecane, Ceresin, Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Polyisobutene, Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Methicone, Dimethicone, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Flower Extract, Chrysanthemum Coccineum Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate "