Shake the liquid eyeliner pen before each use and apply to clean dry skin.
To create a winged liner look, draw a small line at the outer corner. Next, glide the tip of the applicator from the inner to the outer corners. Layer as needed to create a darker, bolder line.
- Apply gentle pressure to the tip while gliding along the eyelid to achieve a steady flow of pigment.
- Do not store your liquid eyeliner pen with the tip facing upward
- To maintain a steady flow of pigment, please store in a horizontal position, or vertically with the applicator tip pointing downward
- To extend the life, and to re-saturate the applicator tip, please remove the reversible applicator tip, flip it and reinsert back into the pen using your fingers or a tweezer.
- To prevent build-up, wipe the tip with a damp tissue after each use.
- To emphasize lashes, lift the outer corner of your eye, exposing the base of the lash line; then dot the tip upward between the roots.
- For a precise, thin line, apply along the lash line using the point of the tip.
Water/Aqua, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Polyurethane - 35, Laureth-21, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Methylpropanediol, Alcohol Denat., Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Tri-C12-13 Alkyl Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Deceth-5 Sulfosuccinate, Laureth-30, Panthenol, Chrysanthemum Coccineum Flower Extract, Stearic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid, Phenylpropanol, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 77266 (Black 2) [Nano]